Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Well my first post.

Hello everyone who are taking the time to read this. I guess you could call me a simpleton from the middle of the US. I always thought having a blog would be interesting, but I never felt like taking the time to make one, but I guess here I am writing these lines of text hoping that someone out there appreciates this. I know this is kind of boring, but hey its a first post, its supposed to be a sort of introductory post. Well I as a person (if you haven't read the about me section) is very fond of video games, cars, and unique styles of music, I may even post a few links to my favorites at the time. My brother's online name is Jimtopia if you've ever heard of him, he has animations on Newgrounds and is relatively successful. He also has a website in which him and his friends each make separate web-comics. Those are pretty darn funny when in the right mood so go check them out. They are under my favorite links on the left of the screen. I think at the end of every one of my blog posts i'm going to add a link to my favorite song at the time of the post. That should be interesting. Not exactly sure what else to put so i'll end it with the link. This one is off Pendulums new album Immersion, it was released in May I think. Its called Watercolour and has to be one of my favorite songs of all time. Its drum and bass so its kind of techno-ish if you don't know what drum and bass is. Also the music video seems really boring for it but its actually pretty interesting looking.

Pendulum-Watercolour

Also if you want to contact me, you can always get to my facebook page or you can shoot me a question via my formspring account on the left under my favorite links.

No comments:

Post a Comment