Thursday, July 22, 2010

Current Life

So how's it going people of the internet. Just suddenly got an idea that my playlist will only consist of the songs I have mentioned in my blog so you can check them out right away. It makes it a lot simpler. Now my life is going in interesting directions at the moment. I took a nice long walk and got to think about my current goings on. Heres what I came up with, first off there is a nearby disturbed concert and its only 31 dollars to get into. Im probably going to need to get the money soon because my opportunities are few for me to make money since I do not have a job. Also i'm going to have to get my wisdom teeth removed and that is not going to be fun. At my age I still have never taken a single pill and wisdom teeth are gonna suck balls. Not sure how im going to handle that. I know swallowing pills isn't that hard, but it really is a mental thing; I can't swallow something without chewing. Then theres a girl, but im not gonna talk about her besides the fact that she exists and have been talking to her for awhile...

Well anyway heres the song i'll be adding to the playlist.

Let Me Hear You Scream by Ozzy
Osbourne


I gotta say I love this song, im probably going to try learning it on drums, my friends will probably learn it on guitar. Its something me and him do from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment